Early years music sessions delivered in your setting by Karen Eaves, experienced teacher and music specialist.
- Suitable for nurseries, children’s centres, libraries and pre-schools.
- One off sessions or regular classes
- Supporting development in all areas of the new EYFS
- Helps develop pre-literacy and language skills
- A flexible adaptable approach to delivery, led by an experienced qualified teacher
Liz Gray, primary school teacher and music specialist says “I love the warm, friendly and relaxed style that each session offers, and I have found it exciting to see a grasp of the basic elements of music develop. I have found these classes are different from other classes on offer as they really help develop a sense of pitch and rhythm, which can provide babies and toddlers a foundation that will develop into a life-long love of music.”
Staff training and consultancy also available.
- Inset or Twilight to suit your training needs
- Conferences and workshop sessions
- Mentoring programmes also available
- General early years music or specialist training, dependent on your needs
Feedback from Karen’s workshop at the Essex Early Years Conference includes:
“All children will enjoy. Will Cascade to staff and teach them the songs too. Very inspiring, thank you.” – Proprietor/Montessori Directress/EYP
“I found the whole thing brilliant and hope to use all the activities shown.” – Nursery Manager
“Would love to have this as group training within my setting” – EYP Deputy Supervisor
“Before today I was scared of music” – Nursery Manager
“Lots of new ideas for songs/resources to take back to my setting” – Manager
“Lot’s of practical, fun ideas!” – Manager
“Good ideas of songs to use with children and how to use musical instruments” – Nursery Teacher
“Lots of ideas I can use in the setting” – Pre-school Manager
“Valuable ideas and new songs to try in our setting” – Pre-school Manager